British Mining No 73 – Memoirs 2003
This publication is now out of print. Some articles have been made available online from this publication – please click the relevant link below:
- Locating Oldham Coalpits (G Fanning)
- Bale Smelting Sites at Calver Hill, Swaledale, Yorkshire (R Smith & S Murphy)
- Barium Sulphate Production from Mine Waters in South East Northumberland (G Gray & AG Judd)
- Greenhow Hill Lead Mines Survey (M Roe)
- Kettlewell Smelt Mill (M Roe & A Davies)
- An Initial Survey of Booze Wood Level, Arkengarthdale, July 2003 (A Mills)
- Central Snailbeach Mine, Shropshire (NA Chapman)
- Bosorne Mine and Bosorne and Bollowall United (P Joseph)
This publication is now out of print, however second hand copies may be available, see below.
Please note that second hand copies may have faded spines or other imperfections. Please contact our Publications Officer for more information.
5 in stock