British Mining No 23 – Memoirs 1983
This publication is now out of print. Some articles have been made available online from this publication – please click the relevant link below:
- Mines, Smelt Mills and Works: Descriptions by an Edwardian Traveller
- The Snaefell Mine Accident 1897 (PJ Challis)
- An Account of a Mine Adventure by John Royal on the Gwydir Estate 1775-1784 (JS Bennett)
- The Jordanhill Coal Pits, Glasgow (BS Skillen)
- A Certain Freehold Mineral Estate known as Fox Oak Colliery (NA Chapman)
- An Introduction to the Mineral Statistics of the United Kingdom 1845-1913
(R Burt & P Waite)
- The Duke’s Level, Grassington. A comment on John Taylor’s views (MC Gill)
- The Hurst Mining Field, Swaledale, Yorkshire (LO Tyson)
- Surviving Miscellany
A4 79pp, 8 photo’s, 27 figs
This publication is now out of print, however second hand copies may be available, see below.
Please note that second hand copies may have faded spines or other imperfections. Please contact our Publications Officer for more information.
4 in stock